In the Campaigns Lab, you can schedule and monitor series of communications to engage your audience and to tell your story.
You can create email, direct message, or multi-channel campaigns. Then, set the parameters, such as the run-dates, message timing, and target audience.
This feature helps keep you organized by grouping together related emails and messages, while removing the stress of sending independent emails on the day of.
When creating a campaign:
- Choose whether you want to create an email campaign, a direct message campaign, or a multi-channel campaign
- Set the start and end dates
- Specify when you want specific emails/messages to be sent
- Select the source of the campaign
- Pull contacts from a pre-created list or create one at this time
Remember, you can always save your progress to drafts or edit/deactivate campaigns as they run.